|The %%anaconda section has been deprecated. It may be removed from future releases, which will result in a fatal error when it is encountered. Please modify your kickstart file to remove this section.|
|The pwpolicy command has been deprecated. It may be removed from future releases, which will result in a fatal error when it is encountered. Please modify your kickstart file to remove this command.|
Workarounds for manual installations:
* Select only the disks with the same sector size during manual installation in graphical or text mode.
* When disks with inconsistent sector size are selected for the installation, restrict each created LVM Volume Group to use Physical Volumes with the same sector size. This can only be done in graphical mode in the Custom partitioning spoke.
Workarounds for kickstart installations:
* Restrict what disks are used for the partitioning by specifying 'ignoredisk --drives=..' or 'ignoredisk --only-use=..'.
* Specify what disks should be used for each created LVM Physical Volume: partition pv.1 --ondisk=..'.
* Plain partitioning scheme can be used instead of LVM.
* Some drives support re-configuration of sector sizes, for example by running 'hdparm --set-sector-size=<SIZE> <DEVICE>'.
|GUI|Custom Partitioning|Autopart Page||_Automatically created mount points can be encrypted by default:|